Jedi Jedi

pleasently surprised

i've seen a few crap attempts at lightsaber fights but the graphics were decent and some of the action was ok too

Heli attack Heli attack

keep at it

i sense alot of people are gonaa hate this, but i sense you put alot of effort into it. some of the explosion effects were pretty cool and there was alot happening in it.
if you get a storyline, improved graphics and soundeffects then your gonna have alot of success on NG, just keep the level of effort high.

Drunkenhispanic responds:

Thank you for the review (I have no clue how to do sound) And yes I did put quite some effort into this. :)

Tiger_Chick's Secret Tiger_Chick's Secret

well

pretty funny. i would've written i really long review just for the irony, but i'm lazy and i bet you're gonna get loads like that.
now i'm of to see if Tiger_Chick is a real user

StrangeClock responds:

Cool deal, or sumtin.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

unclick

ace man, not many flashes have made me laugh that much
i'll be eagerly waiting for the next one

Wong Fei Hung Wong Fei Hung

cool

i love kung pow and the once upon a time in china movies, that was cool

nullzila reveng on Banana nullzila reveng on Banana

my ears!!!

its pretty funny but the sound was awful, dunno where you got the explosions from but they were recorded way to loud and it lost its quality.

NullZilla responds:

about the static, on mine I hear none, really. Either I have the treble set lower then everyone else on my speakers or my $600 surround sound speakers was really worth it. also it doesn't sound staticy on my $80 headphones either.

on my computer, the sounds are pretty loud yes, but they aren't poor quality at all, they sound fine.

I could have had the sounds CD quality but the size of movie wouldn't then fit on newgrounds. sound HAS to be compressed or movie is too large.

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

mama mia mama mia

that was cool, v funny concept but the lyrics could have been better. they got a bit repetitive.

3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

3uckin 3unny

it wouldn't surprise me if the third movies was like that. the first was good but the second was stupid.
loved it and the graphics were wicked

Dance Foo! Dance Foo!

not bad

it was pretty decent... though i did find my self losing interest at times. some of it just got a little repetitive. the platapus was cool

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

cool

i like it man. slick animation. i especially liked the little dune reference.
good stuff.